Rates & Services
Our rates are all inclusive of the following:
• Use of our furniture
• Use of our inbuilt sound system
• Use of Bar area
• Use of the boardroom
• Use of the kitchen
• Free Wifi
The kitchen for your caterer is fitted with work benches, walk-in chiller and dishwasher is included in the venue hire.
1. Contact the Pier to secure your date
2. Contact the Caterers to get a quote for catering
3. Contact transport options based on your requirements
We can help on deciding the options you require for your event.
Wellington is blessed with many excellent caterers who can work within most budgets. We have listed a few, however if you have a preference we are happy to work most caterers. Our approval process is a fairly simple procedure. We do not allow self-catering and all catering must be provided by an approved caterer. The caterer will provide all table settings, crockery and glass ware. We have a limited quantity that can be hired on site.
The Pier must operate under a liquor license – this will be provided by our caterers and all alcohol service must be supervised by a qualified person. BYO is allowed, please discuss with your caterer for service costs.
Our permitted hours are:
Sunday to Thursday 8am to 11pm – with the venue clear by midnight.
Friday and Saturday 8am to 12pm – with the venue clear by 1am
All bar service and music can operate within our permitted hours only.
Our standard booking day is 10am date of the function to 10am the following day to allow pack outs. This may be changed if we have other reservations.
As the Venue is located in a residential area care must be taken with noise from the Venue and whilst guests depart.
We tailor our venue hire to your event but the base rates for a week day hire is $1500.00 (Sun – Thurs) per day and $2000.00 per day for a weekend (Fri – Sat + Public Holidays) . Rates exclude GST. We have special rates for winter and other times. Contact us for more information.
Bookings and Bonds
1. Non-refundable 50% of venue hire required as a deposit to confirm a reservation
2. Holds on dates only if there is no other requests to book
3. Final 50% of venue hire paid 60 days prior to event
4. Bookings made less than 60 days require 100% payment (non-refundable) immediately to confirm a reservation
5. A $1000.00 bond may be required to hire the venue